Return Policy Summary
- The Website has a high commitment to customer satisfaction, and wants to know immediately if you are ever dissatisfied with your purchase. Please contact us to inform us of any problems with your order.
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order to us for a refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping and handling charges. Those product(s) not originally shipped by our fulfillment center but shipped by a third party vendor, must be shipped back to the original shipper’s address and you must follow the return procedures of the third party vendor.
- Unsatisfied customers must obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#). Please log into My Account and click on the “Return Items” link. Then select your order and choose the product(s) you wish to return within fourteen (14) days of the postmark date of the order. The Return Authorization number will be provided to you in writing via email within three to five (3-5) business days and must be indicated on the outside of the package you are mailing back to us. Once you have received a Return Authorization number, you must return the product you wish to return to the address provided with the Return Authorization number.
- All returns request must be received by us through your My Account within fourteen (14) days of the postmark date of the order.
- All returned product(s) must be in its original packaging.
- Any unopened and unused products may be returned for any reason within fourteen (14) days after the Return Authorization number has been issued. The products must be in new condition with original, packaging. For health reasons, any opened products are not returnable. Similarly, any products where the labeling or packaging has been torn in such a way that the products are not resalable are also not returnable. Any clothes returned for a refund must still have the original tags as initially attached. No exceptions.
Returns and refund will not be honored for the following products. This is due to several reasons: proper handling, possible tampering, quality, freshness and liability. We have no way of knowing what someone does with the product once it is out of our hands.
- Food and perishable items;
- Fresh, frozen, refrigerated, and products sensitive to cold and/or warm weather;
- Personal care/Cosmetics/Beauty products for all (baby, kid, adult);
- Nursing and breastfeeding products, diapers (disposable & cloth)
- Health and supplement products;
- EMR/Grounding/Earthing products;
- Linen items (bedding, cloth, towel);
- Clearance items;
- Gift Cards and gift with purchases;
- Any open products;
- Any products damaged by you or your return shipper (as determined by I Arise in our sole and absolute discretion);
- Any items marked as non-returnable or non-refundable on the product page.
- If a product/merchandise is defective or needs repair and is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, please contact the manufacturer immediately.
- All return mailing and packaging costs are the responsibility of the customer. We do not accept C.O.D deliveries.
- Once your returned product is received, an email will be sent to you letting you know the day it has been received. Shortly after that, it will be inspected by our fulfillment center (usually within 72 hours of receipt). If your return is accepted based on the conditions listed above, a refund will be processed to your credit card or original method of payment within seven (7) business days but not including any shipping and handling charges. A confirmation email will be sent to you to update you on the status of your return. Please note that some credit card companies take up to an additional two (2) to ten (10) days after the credit is applied to post it to your account. If you return is found to be not acceptable based on the conditions listed above, we will contact you via email to update you on the status of your return and you will have the option to have us retain the product/merchandise, in which case no refund will be issued, or you will be able to request the product/merchandise be sent back at your own cost. Please note that the return shipping and handling fees will be the responsibility of the customer.
- If you wish to cancel an order after it has been placed but before it has shipped, you will be refunded the entire amount of the order.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept exchanges at this time.If you wish to exchange a product, you must return the product by following the return policy and order a new product on the Site.
- You are responsible for the safe return of the product(s). If a return arrives to us damaged or missing items you indicated you wished to return, we will notify you and we will retain the product & all packing materials for 15 days for your shipper companies’ inspection. It is your responsibility to file a claim with the shipping company you choose. It is our responsibility to notify you that the return has arrived damaged. You will not receive refund from us if your return arrives in damaged condition as may be determined by I Arise.
- The customer is responsible for products that are lost in the mail when being returned. Therefore, please be sure to properly insure your package(s). You may want to purchase additional insurance to fully cover the value of the products and have tracking abilities with your package.
If you have any questions about any of our Return Policy, please feel free to contact us.